GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online Payment for the repatriation of lost property at Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Payment for Bagport repatriation service need to be confirmed before the service can be performed
Unless otherwise agreed, the property are normally sent within two to three days
after confirmation of payment. During times of high load, it may take longer.
Cancellation of Lost Property Service After Payment
- The customer has the right to cancel delivery of lost property items. If the service is canceled after payment has been made, 92% of the paid amount is repaid. The remaining 8% is charged as an administration fee.
It is the customers responsibility to contact Bagport immediately when wishing to cancel the lost property service.
Contact Bagport on +46 (0)10 410 02 00 (every day, 5am to 11pm).
It is not possible to cancel the service once the lost property item has been sent. After canceling a booking the customer is to be repaid without delay (at the latest 14 days after cancellation has been made) with the amount calculated as above.
Changes in Prices
- In the event of an increase in the price after the service has been booked, Bagport is allowed to increase the administration fee with an amount equal to the increase in costs if these are due to:
1.changes in transportation costs, or
2.changes in taxes, custom duties, or fees included with the service
If the customer so requests, Bagport must be able to show how the increased price has been calculated. The right to increase the price, according to points one and two above, is only applied if the changes in costs exceed 50 kr. Bagport shall inform the customer of the increase in price as soon as possible.
Discounts and Damages
- The customer does not have the right to damages if the cause is due to circumstances outside the control of Bagport, which Bagport cannot have foreseen when the contract was entered, and which the repercussions could not have been avoided or overcome. If the fault lies with someone Bagport has contracted, then Bagport is also exempt from any liability as stated above, if the contracted part is exempt according to that rule. The same applies if the fault lies with someone else at an earlier stage.
Refunding and Rectification
- The customer is not to seek damages if the customer has not contacted Bagport within a reasonable amount of time after the fault was noticed. Bagport is to be contacted as soon as the fault was discovered. If the package was damaged during transport, the courier service is to be contacted directly. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions found in this document.
Online Payment of Porter Service at Arlanda Airport
- The customer is to pay for Porter Service before the service is performed. If nothing else has been agreed upon, payment is to be received by 12 noon the weekday before the service is to be performed.
Cancellation of Porter Service After Payment
- The customer has the right to cancel their Porter Service booking. If the Porter Service booking is canceled after payment has been made, 92% of the paid amount is repaid. The remaining 8% is charged as an administration fee. It is the customers responsibility to contact Bagport immediately in the event of unforeseen changes to their travel plans. Contact Bagport on +46 (0)10-410 02 01 (every day, 7am to 12 midnight). After canceling a booking the customer is to be repaid without delay (at the latest 14 days after cancellation has been made) with the amount calculated as above.
- The customer is to respect the laws and regulations at Stockholm Arlanda Airport , and to act in a way as to not disturb fellow travelers. Bagport has the right to break the contract if the customer does not adhere to the above mentioned rules.
The Customer’s Responsibility in the Event of Damage
- The customer is responsible for damages caused by negligence of the customer, for example, by not following the rules and regulations at the Airport. It is the customer’s responsibility to compensate damages in regards to the law to the person(s) Bagport has hired under the service’s execution. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions found in this document.
TERMS LOST PROPERTY
- We keep Lost Property for a maximum of 3 months. Lost Property not collected within 3 months is handled according the Byelaws. According to the Lost Property law, ownership is relinquished if an enquiry has not been made for recovered item within 3 months.
An administration fee is charged when the owner collects the recovered item. This is to cover the costs of storage, registration, opening hours, and other administrative duties.
Recovered items, where the owner has contacted Bagport and is to collect it at the Lost Property Desk, are kept for up to one month from when the owner has been informed of the items whereabouts.
For a fee, recovered items can be sent by regular mail or courier. We are responsible only for recovered items and not for lost items.
TERMS PORTER SERVICE
- By booking a porter service, the customer accepts the following conditions.
Porter Service includes meeting arriving or departing passengers, taking care of their luggage, and guiding them to the correct destination at the airport. If an alternative meeting point has not been agreed upon, arriving passengers are met in the baggage hall. Departing passengers are met at their arrival point at the airport, for example, at a chartered bus stop or taxi.
Bagport Sweden AB uses hand-held signs where the company’s name and the customer’s reference number/name are clearly visible. Porter Service personnel wear uniforms which clearly show that they are employed at the airport with the Bagport logo printed on the uniform, to ensure that the customer and the Bagport representative recognize each other at the meeting place.
All bookings must be in writing and can be made via booking form on our website or email (porter@Bagport.se). A booking should be made at least 24 hours in advance. However, if resources are available we are happy to accept a booking on short notice.
If the porter service includes transportation through Customs, the luggage must be accompanied by its owner. Bagport is prohibited from taking any luggage or items through Customs or any of the Security Controls without the owner being presence.
Standard Porter Service does not include transportation through transit areas or standing in line together with the customer at the check-in desk.
With large groups to be taken to the Departure Hall, we provide normal baggage carts on which we load the customer’s luggage. As passengers must check in their luggage themselves, it is more convenient for the passenger to receive the baggage cart containing their luggage just outside the Departure Hall.
Bookings which are cancelled less than 24 hours before the service was to be carried out incur a 500 SEK cancellation fee. Payment can either be made in advance, in cash at the meeting place, or at Bagport’s Left Luggage Desk, Terminal 5, Level 1. Methods of payment provided by the Left Luggage Desk are cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners. The Left Luggage Desk is open daily between 5am and 11pm. Customers who have a contract with Bagport are invoiced.
Bagport Sweden AB is responsible only for damages or loss due to negligence on the part of the company. The maximum reimbursement is limited to 700 SEK per item of luggage. A request for reimbursement is to be made on the spot to Bagport’s representative. All prices quoted are in Swedish kronor (SEK).
TERMS ATTENDED LEFT LUGGAGE SERVICE
- By using the attended left luggage service, the customer accepts the company’s terms as outlined below.
Payment of the left luggage fee gives the customer the right to a consecutive storage period of up to three months. The fee may be paid at the time of handing in or at the time of collection. An exception is made for the Wardrobe service where the fee is always to be paid in advance.
The customer is to hand in and collect his/her property at the attended left luggage desk in terminal 5, level 1. The customer receives a receipt, at the time of handing in, stating the number of items handed in which is to be presented at the time of collection.
In the case of lost or damaged receipts, the customer may collect their luggage upon proof of identification and description of the number of items and their contents. It is strictly prohibited to hand in items, that have offensive odors, leaks, or that contain explosives or corrosive materials, etc.
Items which is not collected within three months will be processed according to Bagport’s routines for the handling of items not collected and donated to charity. Items considered by the company to be of no value will be discarded immediately. Liability is limited to 2,000 Swedish kronor per item.
The attended left luggage service is open every day between 5am and 11pm.
TERMS SELF SERVICE LOCKERS
- By locking the luggage locker, the user automatically accepts the company’s termsas outlined below:
Payment of the locker fee indicated on the locker allows the user to store luggage for 24 consecutive hours. If the locker is unlocked before 24 hours have elapsed, a new fee must be paid to re-lock the locker.
If the locker is used for more than 24 hours, an additional fee must be paid for each consecutive 24-hour period. The locker fee to be paid is shown on the screen on the payment terminal.
If luggage has not been collected within 30 days, it will be removed from the locker and handled according to company rules for unclaimed luggage. The unclaimed luggage can then be collected at the Left Luggage desk, Terminal 5, Level 1 after payment of the outstanding fee. The Left Luggage desk is open every day from 5am to 11pm. Luggage considered by the company to be of no value will be discarded immediately. Remaining luggage not collected within 3 months after being removed is processed according to bagport’s routines for the handling of lost property.
It is only possible to pay for the initial 24-hour period in advance. The remaining fee
is paid when the stored items are collected.
A fee of 250 Swedish kronor will be charged for tokens that are lost or damaged. The fee and the remaining storage costs must be paid in advance at the payment terminal before the locker can be opened. Please contact the Left Luggage desk during opening hours (5am – 11pm) if your token is lost or damaged.
The company reserves the right to inspect lockers without notice.
It is strictly prohibited to store luggage that has offensive odors, leaks or can soil or damage the lockers. Explosives, corrosive materials, etc. are likewise forbidden. Any inappropriate use of the lockers will be refused. Locker use considered by the company to be improper or in violation of the law, as well as all types of damage to the lockers, will be reported to the Police.
The company is not liable for any luggage stored in the lockers. The company is liable only for loss or damage arising from error or neglect on the part of the company. This liability is limited to 1,000 Swedish kronor per locker. Reports should be made to the attendant at the left luggage desk.
TERMS MAILANDFLY SERVICE
The Terms and Conditions for the MailandFly service can be found on the MailandFly site. www.mailandfly.com.
TERMS MAILMYPROPERTY SERVICE
The Terms and Conditions for the MailmyProperty service can be found on the MailmyProperty site. www.mailmyproperty.com.
Bagport Sweden AB
190 45 Stockholm Arlanda
Organization number in Sweden: 556668-2331
- For the purpose of EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, Bagport Sweden AB is considered the data controller.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website www.bagport.se, by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use our website, participate in social media functions on our website, enter a promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, country of residence, e-mail address, phone number, descriptive appearance and travel details. Please note credit card information is not stored by Bagport at all but with our ecommerce provider.
- Information we collect about you: Each time you visit our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from page.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that information that it may be shared internally and combined with information collected on this website. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products or services you have purchased or enquired about.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Bagport in part or substantial assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- We may also disclose data and information about you to our selected partners from law enforcement. This will be primarily to prevent and detect crime. Identify offenders and to allow offenders to be prosecuted;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bagport, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our shipping suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your information for a shipping order, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) login credentials which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping those confidential. You should not share this with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- You have the right to
- Request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the information.
- Obtain from the us confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed.
- You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time. Bagport may not be able to comply with such requests if retention is required by law.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Any access request may be subject to a fee of 100SEK to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you
- Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
FOR HOW LONG WILL BAGPORT RETAIN MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information will be retained for
- A period necessary to fulfill our obligations relating to the Services.
- A longer period than mentioned above if retention is required or permitted by law.
- Technical reasons, for example to balance website traffic to ensure that you receive a consistent and reliable service.
- To enhance the ease of use of the Site users, for example remembering your preferences or login details.
- Gathering statistics on how users access and use the Site.
- Marketing, for example, to allow advertisers to display appropriate advertising and track its effectiveness. You can opt-out of receiving any marketing communications by contacting us using the contact details in the Contact Us section of our Site.
CAN YOU TURN OFF THESE COOKIES?
- You can change your browser settings to turn off cookies. However, if you do change your settings and block certain cookies, this means that certain personalised features cannot be provided to you and you may not be able to have the full advantages of the Site’s features.